Ribalon is the leading teaching and training institute for Solution Focused practice in therapy, coaching, counselling, leadership and group training in Slovenia. Our aim is to provide high quality teaching and training programme in SF (Solution Focused) practice for professionals. Our programmes have been designed together with BRIEF (London), the world’s leading centre for solution focused practice.
If you have ever
- considered trying out therapy to make a positive difference to your future
- are interested in a coaching conversation to make progress in your desired area
- are eager to make a change, but do not want it to be a long term and expensive process, yet it has to be done together with an experienced professional
This is your opportunity to join Solution Focused journey as a client.
Solution Focused Brief Approach (SFA) is an approach to therapy, coaching and counselling fostering positive change effectively and in a considerably shorter amount of time than any other approach. It was developed in 1980’s by Steve de Shazer and Insoo Kim Berg and has since then been worldwide used across different fields, such as therapy, social work, coaching, training, business, management, education, facilitation, project management and other similar fields. Solution Focused Approach is proven to work and to deliver fast as well as long-lasting positive outcomes. It is radically different to most of the other approaches working with people or organisations.
At Ribalon, we believe the only way to be effective in teaching the SF approach is to practice it. Participants in our trainings find it immensely useful if they can observe taped work of sessions with real clients. We also believe that therapy and/or coaching should not be accessible only to those who can afford to pay for it, which, when you decide you want to contribute to our teaching practice, we are offering this service free of charge.
What are you likely to get and experience by participating?
- Experience professional conversations that bring rapid progress forward and build a better future for you:
- Individually or for your significant other
- for your team and/or your organization.
- Improve your current situation that you are not satisfied with.
- Improve your relationships with others.
- Find new ways, ideas, solutions to long or short term problems.
- Find a fast way forward with a challenge you might be struggling with.
What are we asking in return?
- Your permission to use our work for teaching purposes and trainings for professionals, who would like to become proficient SF therapists and coaches. Your identity and personal data will be kept highly confidential.
The sessions can be in English or Slovenian. That does not mean you have to be a native speaker, the basic knowledge of English language will do. You can be based in any country and any timezone. The sessions are likely to be done online and we will try to adjust to your schedule and time zone.
If you would like to participate, please get in touch and let us know your interest by sending an inquiry. In your email, please provide your Skypename and indicate when you are able to start. The places are limited and will be allocated on a first come, first served basis. You are welcome to join as an individual, a couple or a family.
We are very much looking forward to meeting you and working with you!
A. Biba Rebolj, PhDc, FRSA, creative director of Ribalon Institute